What the hell did I plant here?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pruned many of the herbs yesterday. The rosemary survived, which makes me hopeful. I seem to be especially gifted at killing rosemary bushes. Other herbs pruned:

*sage
*lemon thyme
*silver thyme

Wow... that's it? I was sure there was more.

I also spent a fair amount of time in the hammock swing. I even walked the dog and then put him on my lap (a feat--he's a magical norwegian elkhound who can increase his density at will) and we swung together for a little while. He seemed to enjoy it, after the initial anxiety.

I am starting to be concerned about having fresh lettuce and should probably start those seeds soon.

In other news, I am obsessed with rvs and small space living. I am seriously contemplating a Little Guy Teardrop Trailer... well, seriously contemplating in the same way that I am seriously contemplating a greenhouse, that is "Damn! If I ever have the money to do this in the future, I should do this!!!"

If any of the above things make you drool, check out:

Little Guy Teardrop Trailers
Tumbleweed Tiny House
Small Space Living Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home