What the hell did I plant here?

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GAH. Also, BLARG!

I have done NO gardening lately. I have thought about gardening. I have bought a couple of things in pots. I got a weird adjustable rake thing today at the bargain store. I used the Mower of Destruction to give the ivy a very close shave. But I have done exactly no gardening. I am feeling of the suck.

Anyway, I have to develop some goals about this planting thing. I've thought about it and I really think I need to concentrate on infrastructure this year. Get the shape of the land and the garden right, then get to planting the next season. I might even build a low stone retaining wall AL BY MYSELF (oooooooh!)

Ok. I will go back to my sleepy post-Halloween pre-Día de los Muertos quasi-depression thing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home